what could the index reveal to you?
- Your leaders are using an effective overall change approach, yet their own leadership lacks the ability to face difficulty squarely on
- You have “initiative overload” in your change, and it is too centrally dictated, leading to little local ownership to make change happen
- Your leaders have articulated the case for change well, yet people lack the feeling of an overall emotional purpose to inspire them to make the change happen
- You have been overly critical of the “past regime”, leading to people feeling dishonoured for what they contributed in the past
- Your leadership team, while skilled in their practice, need to cultivate deeper inner capacities of stillness and systemic perceiving so that you break the organisation’s habitual routines
- Your leadership team are not doing enough to channel the anxiety of your people towards purposeful and creative action